Unit Sales


If you are selling your unit at Towne Estates there is some important information you will need to know.

6(d) Certificates

You may order a 6d Certificate for Towne Estates Condominium at the Community Archives website:  www.mydartmouthsales.com.  Please contact their online Help Desk if you need assistance with your order.

A 6(d) Certificate is required for the sale of condominium unit in the state of Massachusetts.

Condo Questionnaires

Towne Estates condo questionnaires may be ordered online at:  www.HomeWiseDocs.com.

Please see the HomeWiseDocs website for pricing options. The Standard condo questionnaire provides answers to a predefined set of commonly asked questions.  A Custom questionnaire option is available for lenders who require the use of their proprietary form.

Please contact BRIGS LLC at 617-536-4900 with questions about condo questionnaires.

Certificate of Insurance

Brown and Brown of Massachusetts d/b/a Richard W. Endlar Insurance handles the Master Policy of the Condominium Association. To order a Certificate of Insurance for the Master Policy go www.bbdedham.com and use their Certificate Request Form. If you have any questions please call Endlar at 781-455-6664.

Account Statements

Unit owners may request a payoff statement for their account by contacting our financial services company, BRIGS LLC at 617-536-4900.

Please contact BRIGS LLC with questions about condo fees.

Unit Transfer

Towne Estates issued building keys and passes are handed from one owner to the next upon the sale of the unit.

There is a replacement cost for these items.

Mailbox and unit keys are the responsibility of the Unit Owner.