Individual homeowners have responsibility for their unit and for adherence to the governing documents of the Condominium.  As an Association, condominium owners share responsibility for their commonly held property.

Homeowner Accounts

Towne Estates employs a management company, The Dartmouth Group to provide financial services.

Contact The Dartmouth Group office with questions about your account at 781-275-3133, or send email to  Contact The Dartmouth Group for access to your account online 24/7.

Board Meetings

The Board of Managers of Towne Estates holds regular monthly meetings on site or via Zoom.  Please call the management office for a schedule.

Unit Owners may attend Board meeting as observers; however we request that you contact the management office in advance to let us know that you would like to be present.

Owners who would like a specific item to be considered for the agenda are requested to provide a written summary of the item to the management office at least two weeks prior to the meeting date.

Maintenance Requests

Unit Owners are responsible for maintenance and repairs inside their unit.

Please report Common Area issues to the management office at 617-787-4800 or email at

Repairs & Renovation Projects

If you are planning repairs or projects involving plumbing, electric work, or flooring please contact the management office prior to scheduling the work to ensure proper procedures are followed.

All renovation projects require a written request to be submitted by the unit owner to the management office for approval prior to start of work.

Unit Rental

Individual owners who rent their units are required to provide a copy of the current lease to the management office along with resident information.

Keys and permits issued by Towne Estates including Laundry Room keys, Guest Parking Passes and Pool Passes stay with the unit and pass to the new tenants upon change in unit residency.  There is a replacement cost for these items.


Certificate of Insurance

Hub International Insurance handles the Master Policy of the Condominium Association. To order a Certificate of Insurance for the Master Policy go and use their Certificate Request Form. If you have any questions please call Hub International at 800-370-0642.

Individual unit owners should have coverage for their condominium unit in their Homeowner’s policy.

Tenants should have renter’s insurance for their personal property.